Note: submissions are closed.
Camera ready due:
|January 9, 2013
January 30, 2013
February 4, 2013
Oliver Brdiczka - PARC
Jalal Mahmud - IBM Research, Almaden
Contact: demoschair2013 at iuiconf.org
Posters provide an opportunity for sharing valuable ideas, eliciting useful feedback on earlystage work and fostering discussions and collaborations among colleagues. We invite
submissions on all topics of the conference. All submissions should convey a scientific result or
work in progress that is not yet ready to be published as a full length research paper at a
- Format: Follow the formatting instructions from
SIGCHI. (See Resources box at the top of the page.) Papers that exceed the given page length or do not
follow the formatting guidelines will be rejected without review.
- Title requirement: Title of Poster papers should start with [Poster]. For example,
[Poster] An algorithm for intelligent user interface using natural language input.
- Paper length: 2 pages.
- Anonymization: Poster papers should contain name and affiliations of the authors.
- Publication: Accepted poster papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
- Presentation: Participants with an accepted poster paper must register for the
conference and present their work during the Poster Session. Posters will be
highlighted in a special madness session (one minute per poster) preceding the
demonstration and poster session during the conference.
- Videos: Poster papers will be reviewed based on the contents of the paper and videos
will not be used in the review process.
- Submission: See Resources box at the top of the page.